Published: 13th July 2020
How to check your year to date interest earned.
You can check the amount of interest you earnt throughout the financial year both through Internet Banking and our moneytree app. Here’s how:
- Login using your member number and password;
- From the menu select ‘Accounts’, then select ‘Interest; and
- Select the year that you would like to view.
In this view you will be given the interest earned year to date as well as a breakdown of interest for each account.
- Login using you member number and password;
- Select the menu from the top left hand side;
- Select ‘Additional Services’;
- Select ‘Interest details’;
- Select ‘Previous year’;
- This will display two tabs ‘Savings’ & ‘Loans’, if you have applicable products;
- In this view you will a breakdown for each account will display, with a total at the bottom.
Have another question? Give us a call on 13 22 49.