- Review the DocuSign email – Open the email and review the message from the sender. Click REVIEW DOCUMENTS to begin the signing process.
- Agree to sign electronically – Review the consumer disclosure and select the checkbox I agree to do business electronically. Click REVIEW DOCUMENTS to continue.
- Start the signing process –
› Click the START tag on the left to begin the signing process. You are taken to the first tag requiring action.
› Click the SIGN HERE tag. You are asked to Adopt Your Signature.
- Verify your name – Verify that your name and initials are correct. If not, change them as needed.
- Adopt a signature – Do one of the following:
• Accept the default signature and initial style.
• Click Change Style, and select a signature option.
• Click Draw. Draw your signature using a mouse, or your finger or a stylus on a touchscreen.
- Save your signature – Click Adopt and sign to adopt and save your signature information and return to the document.
- Confirm signing – When you finish clicking all signature tags in the document, the CONFIRM SIGNING tag appears. Click CONFIRM SIGNING.
Note: A message appears stating that you have completed your document. You can download a PDF copy or print a copy of the document. The sender gets notified by email and has access to the signed document appears in their DocuSign account.