Clearing a web browser cache is easy, no matter what web browser you are using.
The link below provides all the steps for the most popular web browsers:
You can do this a number of ways:
- Via internet banking;
- Via our moneytree mobile banking app;
- Over the phone on 13 22 49; or
- In person at one of our branches.
moneytree is our mobile banking app for Android and iPhone. It’s mobile banking made easy and allows you to access your account and do your banking anywhere, anytime.
Yes. The system will require you to change your password the first time you use internet banking.
The login password will need to be a minimum of 6 characters long and contain 3 out of the following 4 formats:
- At least one capital case character (A-Z).
- At least one lower case character (a-z).
- At least one number (0-9).
- At least one special character out of the following ( !, @, #, $ , ^ , & , * , ( , ) , % , – , ) .
Don’t forget, passwords are case sensitive.
You can change your password at any time. For your own security, we actually recommended you do so on a regular basis. To change your password, just log into your account and search for “Change your password” under the “Personal” tab.
Please refer to the Conditions of Use for more information on security of your access code.
We understand that this happens to the best of us. You’ll just need to notify us to let us know your access code is not working or that you’ve forgotten your code. We’ll then issue you a new code after we’ve performed the appropriate identity checks.
You can transfer funds either between your own accounts and external bank accounts online through internet banking or our moneytree mobile banking app or our team can help you with this, through our contact centre or in our branch.
To transfer to an external bank account you need the correct BSB, account number and account name of the bank you’re transferring to. You need to make sure the correct details are provided to avoid your transfer payment being delayed or returned, or credited to an incorrect account.
For your account security these may be subject to daily limits.
To view your full transaction history, select the “Account Information” menu item. You can view your transaction history in one of two ways:
- Click on the folder icon next to the account number/name
- Select “Transactions” from the side menu.
This gives you the ability to tailor the transaction listing you see (e.g. to view certain types of transactions or transactions between certain dates).
Here’s how to print your transaction history:
- Select ‘Accounts’ from the main menu via internet banking;
- Select the relevant account;
- Select ‘View Transactions & Account Details’; and
- Right-click and select ‘Print’.
Your daily transfer limit is set at $5,000 for EFT transfers and $5,000 for BPAY®.
Unfortunately not. However, we can easily temporarily increase your daily limit over the phone, by calling 13 22 49 or in person, by visiting one of our branches.
On the very rare occasion that internet banking may be down for a short period, we would make sure to let you know via our website and through our moneytree app. If you’re experiencing difficulties accessing your internet banking, just call us 13 22 49.
When you log into internet banking, your account will display the last 12 months of your transaction history
Your banking safety is our priority. So, to ensure there’s no unauthorised access to your membership, we’ve put some measures in place:
- Access will be locked after 3 incorrect attempts at logging into internet banking. After midnight on that day, your account will be automatically ‘unblocked’ and you will be able to gain access again by entering a correct password.
- If you are logged-on to internet banking and haven’t used it for a period of 5 minutes, you will be automatically logged-off and will need to re-enter your member number and password to gain access.
- The access code you’re issued on registration will only be valid for 24 hours, after this time has expired, you will need to register again.
- Check your transaction history regularly to identify and report any suspicious activity as soon as possible, or any instances where internet banking has been used without your authority.
- Check your last login details when you log into internet banking. These will appear on the introduction page each time you log in. Make sure you notify us immediately if the last login details are incorrect.
- If your internet banking account becomes locked, you’ll need to contact us to request that your internet banking access be reinstated.
get in touch
Not sure what's the best fit for your needs? No worries. Get in touch with one of our banking specialists today.