Have a question? Find out more below.
Have a question? Find out more below.
If you have a question in regards to your membership or account details.
We’ve updated your account number slightly to ensure it was compatible with our new core banking system. You’ll notice that we’ve simply added a 1 at the front of your existing account number.
You’ll need to notify your existing payees and provide them with your updated details. In the future when you’re giving out your account number to a third party (including friends or family), you’ll need to give them your 9-digit account number.
We understand that many people don’t have time to visit a branch to pick up their activated card. But we’re also dedicated to ensuring your banking with us is secure. That’s why we’ve recently updated the process for sending out cards to our members.
Moving forward, your card, regardless of whether it’s a new card or a renewal card, will be sent directly to your postal address. Once you receive your card you’ll need to activate it. Doing so is easy! You can activate your card:
1. Online through internet banking or moneytree, our mobile banking app;
2. Calling us; or
3. Visiting a branch
Activating your card will only take a couple of minutes. Plus, you can rest assured that should your card be lost or stolen in the mail, no one can transact on your account as it’s not active.
If you have a question in regards to our services; including phone banking, internet banking or our moneytree mobile banking app.
1. Click the ‘Login’ button on the top right-hand side of the website (next to the ‘Call us’ button). Please remove any links in your browser history or in your bookmarks and only use the link from our website;
2. You should navigate to a new screen which provides you with an area to login; and
3. Login with your existing member number and internet banking password. If you’ve forgotten your password, we can reset that for you.
To upgrade your moneytree app on your Apple device you’ll need to:
To upgrade your moneytree app on your Android device you’ll need to:
As part of the internet banking upgrade our members are now able to view accounts they are signatories on. That’s why you can view other accounts on your moneytree app. This is just one of the new features we’ve launched based on feedback we’ve received from our members.
We do appreciate that some of our members may not want to regularly view these accounts. So, if you don’t want to view these via your internet banking home screen, you can simply remove these accounts from the list. Just select ‘Account options’ in the top navigation and ‘organise accounts’. Simply select the accounts you don’t want to see and press save.
To reorder your accounts via iOS:
1. Log into ‘banking’ on your moneytree app;
2. Click the menu on the top left hand side of the screen;
3. Select settings;
4. Select ‘Customise Accounts’
5. Click the ‘Order’ button at the top right hand side of the page;
6. All of your accounts should appear in a list, simply drag and drop the accounts in the order you’d like them to appear; and
7. Once the order is right, click ‘Done’ at the top right hand side of the page.
To reorder your accounts via Android:
8. Log into ‘banking’ on your moneytree app;
9. On the top right–hand side of the page, click the three dots and select ‘customise accounts’;
10. All of your accounts should appear in a list, simply drag and drop the accounts in the order you’d like them to appear; and
11. Once the order is right, press save.
As we’ve recently upgraded our internet banking platform, your default account is automatically the account you opened first.
If you’d like to change your default account, just select ‘Account options’ in the top navigation and ‘organise accounts’. Simply select the accounts you’d like to select as your default and press save.
Got another question?