Be protected from the unexpected

Whatever the need, we've got you covered

flexicover life insurance

CTP green slip Insurance

Home & Contents Insurance

MemberCare Home Cover & MemberCare Home Cover Prestige - protection for your home and contents.

Landlord Insurance

Get the right protection for your investment property.

Motor Vehicle Insurance

With MemberCare car Insurance, you can relax and enjoy the drive, knowing that should anything happen, you can be back on the road without major expense or hassle.

Important notes

Terms, conditions and acceptance criteria apply. Cover limits apply as set out in the policy wording. This information is of a general nature only and does not take into account your personal needs, objectives and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you. Please read the Product Disclosure Statements to decide if a product is right for you.

Insurance issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFS Licence 239545

Illawarra Credit Union will not be held responsible for the information contained within a site accessed via this site. Should you enter another site through such links, the content will not have been produced, checked for accuracy, or reviewed by the Credit Union. Any endorsements or any opinions offered are not necessarily those of the Credit Union.

Apply now.

Already a customer?

Apply in internet banking

New customer?

Apply online