Get a competitive rate with one of the only personal loan products with an offset account. Our Secured Variable Personal Loan is available to any personal borrowers buying a motor vehicle, bike, boat, caravan, or pleasure craft that can be used as security against the loan, that’s no more than two years old (as at the date of application), and who meet the Credit Union’s standard lending criteria.
100% offset account
You can deposit your salary or savings into the account and the balance is then offset against the amount owing on your personal loan. Your loan repayments will also need to come from the offset account.
Make extra repayments without any fees
You can make extra repayments whenever you like to reduce your loan and interest you pay. You could pay off your loan sooner
Easy access to your money
You can choose to redraw any additional loan repayments you have made at no extra costs.
Manage your loan anywhere at anytime
Keep track of your personal loan in internet banking or our moneytree app.
Rates and fees
Variable interest rate
Interest is calculated daily on the outstanding balance and charged monthly in arrears on the last day of each month.
Refer to our rates and fees for current interest rates.
- $200 loan application fee.
- $5 monthly personal loan fee, charged to the personal loan offset account.
- No monthly account keeping fee on your Offset account.
Refer to our Credit Fees and Charges brochure for more information.
It’s easy to apply online
Here’s what you’ll need to apply online
- Be at least 18 years of age or older
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or have a valid visa
- Receive a regular income
- Have your membership number if you already bank with us
What you’ll need
- An email address and contact number
- Member number (If you’re already a member)
- Australian driver’s licence, Medicare or passport details
- Employment and income details
- Details of your assets, expenses and liabilities
Terms and Conditions apply. See the Online Personal Loan Package Conditions of Use
*Comparison rate is calculated on a secured loan amount of $30,000 over a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, fees & charges apply. Please refer to the Credit Fees and Charges brochure.
1. An offset account is attached to the loan and used to make loan repayments. Please refer to the Account and Access Facility Conditions of Use and Fees, Charges and Transaction Limits brochure.
2. Credit eligibility criteria, terms and conditions, fees and charges apply.
This information is of a general nature only and does not take into consideration your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. Consider whether the information is suitable for your objectives, financial situation and needs before making any decision about whether to acquire the product.