make a reoccurring payment
Setting up a reoccurring payment.
The below how to guides detail how to set up a reoccurring payment using Internet banking or our moneytree app.
Log into Internet Banking with your member number and password.
- Select ‘Accounts’ in the top navigation and select the type of payment you wish to make:
- Select an account from the ‘From’ drop down box;
- Either select an existing payee or add a new payee from the ‘To’ drop down box;
- Fill out the transfer details:
- Under the ‘when’ select the ‘reoccurring tab’;
- Determine the payment frequency and Start/End Date of the payment;
- Select ‘next’ then ‘submit’ to finalise the payment.
- Select ‘’Pay in the home navigation and click on ‘Pay anyone;
- Either select an existing payee or add a new payee using the ‘new’ button;
- Fill out the transfer details and select the account to pay from;
- Select ‘Recurring Payment’ tab;
- Select a payment start date;
- Select the payment frequency;
- Select an end date for the payment;
- Select ‘Pay’