How to make a payment in Internet Banking:
- Click ‘login’ in the top right hand corner of Illawarra Credit Union’s homepage.
- Enter your Member Number and password in the fields.
- Click on the account you would like to make the payment from. It will open up and display your transaction history.
- Click ‘transfer money’ if you would like to make a payment to another account.
- The account you have chosen to make a payment from will show at the top. If you would like to change the account you make the payment from, click the down arrow to the right of the account balance and select your preferred account.
- To choose the account you’d like to make the payment to, click ‘please select’ below “to.” This will give you the option of choosing an existing account, or adding a new one.
- Enter the amount of money you’d like to transfer, and when.
- If you’d like to transfer the money at a different date, click ‘once on’ and enter the date you’d like the payment to be made
Follow the below simple steps to pay anyone using the moneytree app:
- Log on to moneytree app.
- Click ‘payments.’
- ‘To others.’
- ‘Add new’ or select an existing account.
- Choose which method you’d like to identify their account with, with either of the following options:
Phone number – phone contacts.
- Confirm/select the account.
- Choose the transfer type – Osko or Standard Transfer.
- Click ‘amount’ and type in the amount you’d like to transfer.
- Type in a reference, which is what will appear on the other person’s account next to the transfer/transaction description.
- Click ‘ok’ in the top right corner.
- Confirm the details are correct.
- Click confirm.