How to set up transaction alerts.
There are two types of alerts, automatic and customised. There easy to set up via internet banking and help keep your accounts protected.
You don’t need to do a thing. When you make any transaction over $1000 on a personal account, we’ll alert you via both SMS and email. All personal Illawarra Credit Union accounts come set-up with automatic alerts. An example of the SMS notification below:
We’re here to help! If you suspect that the transaction is not authorized or you’re unsure, contact us immediately on 1300 132 249.
Customised alerts can be set up through internet banking. These can be set up to alert you when you send or receive money over your nominated amount, log into internet banking, or if your savings and investment account balances are outside a nominated balance. Plus, many more options available to you to customise.
- Log into Illawarra Credit Union Internet Banking.
- From the top banner select ‘Settings’.
- Select ‘New alert’.
- From the drop down menu, select the account you wish to set up the alert for.
- Choose the type of alert from the drop down menu.
- Customise the details of the alert, once you have completed select ‘Save.’ Once completed, you’ll automatically receive your customised alerts through your preferred channels. This is just one of the way we’re helping you stay on top of your finances and ensure your accounts remain secure.